Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween







I hope every one had a great Halloween! We had an excellent night........K was a vampire and L was a mermaid. K was crackin' me up all night, he would tell people he was allergic to nuts and they would seek out something he could have and give him three times as much! Then we went to a house that could not find anything nut free so they gave him money! He ended up with 3 dollars by the end of the night. Great fun. Oh I must say, the pumpkin carving was by Mike.

I left there and went to see the Avett Brothers show with my friend Maura. She scored front row seats and the show was amazing! Whew.......... I am ready for a lazy day today.



1 comment:

mothereden said...

oh, wow! i love the pumpkin! good job, mike! and the kids are super cute. growing like weeds. the avett brothers are great! we went to a bluegrass festival this past weekend that they were supposed to play at and had to cancel at last minute. super jealous of your show! glad you had a great time, tho.