Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten



It has taken me a week to finally post these first day of school pictures. We had a great first day but, things went down hill after that. Thursday and Friday were very difficult, K didn't want to go and said he cried both days, all day. Well, this week has been a challenge at the start of the day but, when I pick him up he says he had a great day! There is definitely some separation anxiety on both mom and son. I had dad take him on Tues. and Wed. and things were not much different. Hopefully after a month he will get the hang of it.
The first day he came home I noticed he had not eaten any lunch. He told me that everyone around him was eating peanut butter. Although, after talking with Ms. Clark I found out that it was untrue. He is scared in the cafeteria and is worried about his nut allergy. The rest of the week he barely ate a bite of lunch. Until Friday, he ate pizza dippers from the school and said they were great! Hopefully he can not be so afraid, but I am glad he is watching out for himself.

1 comment:

mothereden said...

so sweet. he actually looks older in these pics. he's really growing up.